Monday, March 9, 2009
Sawyer David Guenthner
On Friday we welcomed our newest addition to our family! Sawyer David was born at 1:59 a.m. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz 19.5 inches long. He was a little earlier than expected but is doing well. On Friday, I had a migraine that wouldn't go away. I finally called David home from work and we talked to the doctor. He told us to go ahead and head up to the hospital to get checked out. We all figured I would be home shortly. Olivia went and stayed at the wonderful neighbors house! After being there for a few hours and finding out that I had no pre-eclampsia, they did tell me that I was having regular contractions. The contractions were 2 mins apart, getting stronger, and I was dilated to 5 cm. They decided that it was time to admit me and we were on the way to having our little boy. The rest is history! Olivia is doing great and really enjoying having Grandpa Steve & Grandma Sue here! She gets diapers and does a great job of shoving the binky into Sawyer's mouth. She also has learned to ssshhhhhhhhh him whenever he is busy making noise! Hope you enjoy the pics and I promise to keep the blog updated as much as possible






