Just thought I would post some pics of the kids! They are growing up sooo fast and getting bigger and bigger each day! Olivia is busy playing with her dollies! They go in the car seat, stroller, rocking chair, highchair, bath and everywhere else she goes! She has also loved playing outside. We have been busy getting our house ready to sell and have been doing a lot of yard work. Olivia rides in the backpack while David mows and helps dig in the dirt and plant flowers! Sawyer is getting so cute and cuddly! We go to the doctor on Friday for his 2 month check up and can't wait to see how much he weighs! He has started smiling, and cooing which is such a joy to see and hear! David did get the opportunity to spend a whole 24 hours with both kids all by himself this past weekend! He insisted that I leave them and head to Park City, UT with the other wifes from his squadron for a fun girl weekend! I actually really enjoyed myself especially because I knew the kids were in good hands with their Daddy! They are all still alive and had a good time being TOGETHER! (I think he held them the whole 24 hrs!)Plus there is a really good understanding on why so few little things get done in a day! :)
We are the Guenthner Family! Our family consists of Daddy David, Mommy Heather, our Little Girl Olivia,our Little Boy Sawyer and Baby Brother Holden. We are in the Air Force and currently at Laughlin, AFB in Del Rio, TX. We are usually separated from each other as well as from our family and friends. So I decided to give the Blog a try in efforts to keep everyone informed on how big Olivia, Sawyer, & Holden are getting and what is going on! I hope you enjoy and check back often!