Ok I am supposed to be getting ready to go to the doctor's office but.... I would rather write to you about our first night in our BIG GIRL BED! David was working really late last night so I was flying solo. I wanted the routine to stay the same of bath, books, bed but Sawyer didn't agree! We attempted but after a long hour or so fo crying, yelling and tears I finally called my saving Grace Tory and she took Sawyer for me. Time to focus on Olivia and getting her to stay in her bed! We read, hugged and then I laid her down....... but forgot I had to build the side rail to keep her from falling out! Olivia and I sat down to build the easy, no tools required rail (yeah right)! We got it all put together but couldn't figure out how to attatch it to the bed so out in the hall it went! Time for bed so I laid her down and she screamed for Daddy! I left the room with a heavy heart and shut the door. She screamed for Daddy for about 5 mins or so and then fell fast alsleep! A few hours later I went back to check on her and couldn't find her! After searching I found her under the bed asleep! Not sure if she rolled off or what but when I went to get her she woke up. I held her for awhile while she cried for Daddy and I finally had to just put her down again. About 5 more mins of crying and then she fell back asleep. Early this morning I went to check on her and once again she was out of the bed and half way under it! But asleep and that is all I can ask for! She woke up this morning knocked on the door and when we let her out she was all smiles! We all survived with some sleep! Here are some pics throughout the night!
We are the Guenthner Family! Our family consists of Daddy David, Mommy Heather, our Little Girl Olivia,our Little Boy Sawyer and Baby Brother Holden. We are in the Air Force and currently at Laughlin, AFB in Del Rio, TX. We are usually separated from each other as well as from our family and friends. So I decided to give the Blog a try in efforts to keep everyone informed on how big Olivia, Sawyer, & Holden are getting and what is going on! I hope you enjoy and check back often!