My sister in-law Liz & her husband are having a Baby Girl in October! David & I are super excited for them! I was just as excited to be able to put on a Baby shower for her! Of course I had my mother's help or else it would of just been a dream and not a reality! She is the one with all the awesome ideas! We knew Liz loved Zebra's & hot pink so when we found paper plate & napkins that fit that description the whole thing took off! We both had so much fun putting everything together. The best part was when it was all set up and everyone showed up! I think they liked it and I hope everyone had a good time! We played games, ate great food, watched Liz open some wonderful gifts, had cake and got to visit with lots of family! Thank you everyone who was able to come! Liz & Dave best of luck to you and we look forward to meeting your little girl!