Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Montana Snow!

I was really looking forward to a having a fall this year! But I think I am just out of luck. Monday morning we woke up to snow! So I got the kids all dressed in their snow outfits. We were ready to head out the door to go to preschool when the phone rang. The preschool had no power due to the snow on the power lines! I had to tell Olivia that we needed to take off her new snowsuit and we wouldn't be able to go to school today. She broke down in tears! All she wanted was her Ms. Heidi, Her Brinnley, and Gage! Like usual Ms. Heidi saved the day and invited us out to her house for a play date! Olivia was so happy and ran right to the door once I told her! Once we got to her house the driveway was a little slippery. I went to put the parking break on and my super human foot drove it all the way into the floor. It just didn't seem right so I tried to release it and it was broke! After a long morning of making calls, & driving around the block we figured out that the brake was not on and that I could drive it to the shop! Meanwhile Ms. Heidi was a saint and took care of my kids by putting Sawyer to sleep, feeding Olivia lunch, and being the best friend that anyone could ever ask for! I am going to miss you Ms. Heidi SO much! Thank you for everything that you do for my family and ME! It is such a privilege to have you in our life!