Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School

Olivia started preschool at Methodist Day School here in Del Rio.  She is in the 3 year old Green Room.  She is  a little disappointed that it is the Green Room & a blue shirt.  She thinks it should be the Pink Room & they should wear Pink shirts!  She attends Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.  It seems a little long but the time does go fast.  I have yet to actually accomplish anything at home but hope to next week!  ;)  I will admit that I really miss her.  It is very quiet around the house.  Mostly cause our little Taz is taking a nap!  All in all it is going well.  She loves it & we hope it will help us all make new friends.

Here are some pics from the Open House night & the First Day!