Today I actually got to be holding my little man looking into his eyes the moment he turned 2 just as I did 2 years ago! 2 years ago I was a little bit more excited & didn’t care so much that it was 1:59 a.m.! I can’t believe he is already 2! He is such a cute little boy with a big heart! A little stubborn & has yet to figure out the whole sleeping thing but I wouldn’t trade him for anything!! When he woke up at 6 a.m. from his 3 hour night sleep he informed me he wanted “tacos” for breakfast! Good thing we live in Texas & you can have tacos for breakfast! So I packed everyone up drove to our favorite restaurant Rudy’s & got everyone Tacos!! He looked at me with his big blue eyes & said “my favorite!!!” We then hit the park, had lunch with friends, played with all the new toys, took a nap & played some more. Now if he would just end the perfect day with a GOODnight!!


