The kids love the bubble machine! I love it because my idea of a bubble bath is not dunking a stick into bubble solution & blowing bubbles everywhere!! I can just sit & enjoy their laughter & the fact they are totally wearing themselves out! Those of you that know me know that I HATE DIRT!! But I know that I am a Mom especially a Mom of 2 boys & dirt will become part of my everyday life! I also know that a Sandbox is a must have! Due to the heat, bugs, & animals sitting out in a sandbox in the backyard is NOT going to happen at my house! So thanks to a great Magazine I found a great fix! I got 2 bags of sand, dumped them in a container with wheels & called it a sandbox! The kids love it & I love sitting in the covered garage watching them play! Best of all I just simply lay down an old sheet, roll out the container of sand & let them go at it! When they are done I put the lid on slide it to the side of the garage & pick up the sheet & shake out the spilled sand! This
is how we spend some of our down time here in Texas!


