Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Zoo

Most days I feel like we live in a ZOO!  The kids & I act like caged animals when we finally get out of this apartment & get to be out & about!  But this weekend was a little rainy & icky outside so when the sun came out on Sunday we decided to go to the San Antonio Zoo.  The kids loved being outside & getting to see all the animals.  Olivia’s favorite was the Elephant.  Now that Olivia knows all of her letters it was really fun to show her the signs that talk about the animals & ask her questions.  She thought it was pretty neat to figure out what letter each animal started with.  Towards the end we would ask her something & she would respond with “I need to read the sign!”  Sawyer had fun making animal sounds & just pointing at all the animals!  Most of all he just loved being outside!  Here are some pics from our day at the zoo.