I am officially old! My little brother tied the knot to a beautiful women on July 1, 2010! We were all afraid that I wasn’t going to make to the wedding! But David, Holden, & I were released from the hospital on Wednesday, June 30th just in time to head to rehearsal. David was a groomsmen & even sang, I was a bridesmaid, & Olivia was the flower girl! We were all so excited to be apart of their big day! It was a small beautiful wedding in a flower garden! They had a wonderful ceremony followed by a delicious cake reception. Lots of family & friends were able to attend. It was so nice to see everyone! Our good friend Heather Mosser took their wedding pics. She did an amazing job! Here is her website with some pics & there is even a slide show you can click on and watch! ENJOY!! www.heathermosserblog.com
Congratulations Chad & Brittney!! We love you!
http://heathermosser.myshowit.com/chadbrittney/index.html

